Saturday, April 25, 2009

Interesting Ways of Commiting Suicide

This topic hit my head while I was travelling by a Cochin private bus..
At a time, when every fellow passenger soul was praying for their life... and thinking of their loved ones... I was speculating what a different and innovative modus-operandi this could provide for those weak-hearted who intend to "end-it-all"

So here is my list of innovative ways of doing urself in.

1. Take a ride in the cochin private bus. If by any chance, they dont ram you against a rival bus or a tanker lorry.., they will scare you out of your life.

2. For those who dont live in Cochin.. my 2nd suggestion is.. visit cochin and go to sleep with the windows open.. This is the haunt of mosquitoes that make Count Dracula and his regiment of vampires.. seem jovial and well-meaning idlers

3. Go out in the heat of the day.. This is a fuel-less way of setting yourself on fire. Either you evaporate directly into spirit.. or u get burned to the form of charcoal.

I swear I had thought up of one more method on my spiritual journey yesterday in that bus.. when my soul seemed to manifest itself and seemed to run away from me... but I am suffering from chronic amnesia.. after that traumatic bus ride

I welcome suggestions and ideas.. for the same :D

***Please note - this is just a joke.. and I am fully aware that, that which God gives.. only He has the right to take away.

1 comment:

shehnad said...

i think the best way to do it in cochin is to let all the mosquitoes take control......