Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thank God for the women!

No.. I am not a feminist.
But, women delight me.
(Ofcourse, when they are genuinely themselves and are not trying to prove a point!!!)

I love the women.
Calm but quick-witted,
Graceful and at times laugh-out-loud clumsy,
Warm-hearted and generous, wearing their hearts on their sleeves;
Yet inaccessible to some people outside their comfort zones.
Poised but totally unpredictable as to what flits in and out through their busy heads...
except for the dead-give-away of a sparkle in the eye.
Strong, independent and heart-breakingly vulnerable
Very sure of themselves but occasionally a little mixed up.
Eternal loyalties and unjustifiable prejudices,
Deeply spiritual but very much into life.
Wise beyond their years, and silly past comprehension.
Annoying but amusing..

The men are great, but the women.... aaah!! :D
Thank God for the women in my life, the conversations, the laughter.. the sanity and the insanity they bring into my life.
Women, you bring life to life! Kudos to you..... and me! ;) ;) ;)

No comments: